Stephen M Terpak
- Virginia, October 2000.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, December 2000.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, May 2003.
- United States Supreme Court, January 2013.
- Eastern District of Virginia United States Bankruptcy Court, April 2016.
- Ignacio v. U.S., 674 F.3d 252 (CA4 2012).
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., May 2000
- Lead Articles Editor, Journal of International Legal Studies.
- Mary Washington College, B.S., May 1997
- “Appellate Updates,” Arlington County Bar Association, Arlington, Virginia, May 27, 2016;
- “Damages in Personal Injury,” National Business Institute, Vienna, Virginia, October 29, 2015;
- “Civil Practice in the General District Court,” Arlington County Bar Association, Arlington, Virginia, March 26, 2014;
- “Applying the Rules of Evidence, What Every Attorney Needs to Know,” National Business Institute, Fairfax, Virginia, September 20, 2013;
- “Plaintiff’s Personal Injury from Start to Finish,” National Business Institute, Fairfax, Virginia, August 28, 2012.
- “Unsportsmanlike Conduct.” OP/ED. The Washington Post, December 6, 1999: A26. Print.
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2017-Present
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member, 2017-Present